𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲?
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱!
If you're still looking to buy I bet you're probably incredibly frustrated by the lack of available homes on the market right now. I thought I would share with you what we advise our clients who find themselves in the same situation.
1. Get clarity on both what you're looking for and what you will need to sell your own home for to make your move happen
2. Get yourself ready to sell. The would-be buyers for your home will JUMP at your property the moment you are ready and being prepared can make a big difference in how many offers we will negotiate for you
3. Hit the market before you buy. This will put you under much less pressure to accept the first offer rather than the best offer.
4. Set the terms of sale for your home. You set the asking price, and you set the terms too. If you need three months to find and move, we will make sure that's baked in to every offer we bring you. This keeps you in control of your move from start to finish.
5. Search everywhere. We will actively contact every home that fits your needs, not just what's on Rightmove to leave no stone unturned. This is proving a big success in the current market and an off-market purchase is often the best way to buy.
𝐀𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨!
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝟎𝟏𝟏𝟑 𝟓𝟏𝟐𝟐𝟕𝟎𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.